Old December 31st 10, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BDK[_7_] BDK[_7_] is offline

Default Hitler commnets on nano super-thermite/thermate in WTC.

In article d28c2f2a-dc78-4095-b0a7-
, says...

On Dec 30, 1:22*pm, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/30/2010 8:34 AM, wrote:
Last night, Joel Skousen said the WTC lobby windows were blown out
before those Airplanes hit the WTC.I DO believe I heard him say that.Ask
him if you want to.
cuhulin

I got into the videos depicting evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.
They get into the molten steel being discussed by fire fighters in the
basements of the buildings, the nano thermite in the dust, molten steel
pouring out floors of the towers, the fact building 7 was not hit by a
plane, the multiple explosions, etc., etc.

It is amazing ... great conversation starters ... most people are NOT
aware of all this. *Alex Jones keeps mentioning it from time to time:
M-F 11:00am - 1:00pm on 12.160MHz
M-F 9:00pm - 12:00am on 4.840MHz
Tuesday-Saturday 12:00am - 3:00am on 3.215MHz
All central times

Regards,
JS

Yeah, the claims about molten steel sure are amazing.

Amazingly funny.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!- Hide quoted text -

More like amazingly unreal. Un-scientific. Impossible is the proper
word...

The kooks feel that reality is highly overrated, and never ever let it
cloud their beliefs.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!