Old January 1st 11, 04:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BDK[_7_] BDK[_7_] is offline

Default Hitler commnets on nano super-thermite/thermate in WTC.

In article , says...

On 10-12-31 10:37 AM, BDK wrote:

I don't have to be an authority, just sane. I paid attention in science
class, and I've welded, so it's obvious how ridiculous many of the
troofer claims are.

You're the one "Plonking" Johnny. Not me. I've been here telling you
kooks to talk to an engineer for years, and you post kookpages claiming
they prove something, and refuse to do so. I have science and common
sense on my "side", you've got nothing but kooktardery.

I'm surprised at the quality of education being given to welders. It
must feel good having vastly more knowledge than University Engineering
Graduates.

http://tinyurl.com/22noy8j

mike

LOL, 1000 out of how many, something like 90,000? There are kooks in
every profession.

Please explain to me the energy source that kept the molten
steel...molten. Please explain how it melted in the first place...

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!