Old January 1st 11, 11:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Re The New Sangean ATS 909X

On 01/02/2011 09:52 PM, Bob wrote:
Hello,

Re the Sangean ATS-909X, that I guess will be available in a month or so:

Can't find anything on their site regarding if it is at all possible to
update the internal memory, with, eibi e.g., twice a year when the
schedules change.

Would one have to do it manually for each frequency, or is their,
possibly, a way to download the new seasonal frequencies ?

Any general thoughts or opinions on the radio specs, even though not
avail. yet ?

Thanks,
B.

It's called ATS because it has an Automatic Tuning System. It'll hunt
for stations and remember them (I think). Then you delete the ones you
don't want and add alpha tags. No USB that I can see.

http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...able/2909.html