Old January 2nd 11, 06:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Tugboat Annie.

On 1/1/2011 3:11 PM, dave wrote:

Who doesn't want their junk touched?

Yeah, good point. Most of us are just choosy about WHO touches our
junk. And, nazi-TSA-minimum-wage-security-idiots, at airports and other
public points, CANNOT!

But, then, I am really choosy, strangers can't, garbage collectors
can't, school teachers can't, ministers can't, government officials
can't, ... actually, when you get right down to it ... I am so damn
choosy, only my wife can!

Well, if my doctor can come up with a good reason -- I suppose, yeah ...

Regards,
JS