Old January 3rd 11, 11:18 PM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics
Sheldon Cooper Sheldon Cooper is offline

Default Bootleg Lightbulbs Coming to California -OR- I guess it's hard tofit "Communist Losers Who Ban Everything" onto their license plates.

On Jan 2, 7:46*pm, dave wrote:
On 01/04/2011 02:21 AM, Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

On Sun, 2 Jan 2011 13:03:16 -0800 (PST), Sheldon Cooper
*wrote:

Californians can start saying goodbye to traditional 100-watt
incandescent light bulbs now that the state has become the first in
the country to require a new standard for the screw-base bulbs.

Why do they call California the "Golden State" *they're more like the
ban everything State or "The State of total State Control"

Tell the dead birds in Arkansas about too much regulation.

Tell me, how, exactly, are we going to regulate a bird disease?