Old January 4th 11, 07:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Sidebands

Szczepan Bialek wrote:

In plasma are electrons and ions. Like in metals.

A plasma is not "like in metals".

Tesla known that: http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1929-09-22.htm

":Up to 1896, however, I did not succeed in obtaining a positive
experimental proof of the existence of such a medium. But in that year I
brought out a new form of vacuum tube capable of being charged to any
desired potential, and operated it with effective pressures of about
4,000,000 volts. I produced cathodic and other rays of transcending
intensity. The effects, according to my view, were due to minute particles
of matter carrying enormous electrical charges, which, for want of a better
name, I designated as matter not further decomposable. Subsequently those
particles were called electrons."

Free electrons in a vacuum are nothing like a plasma.

Free electrons in a vacuum are nothing like metal.

You are still before the electron time:

""When Dr. Heinrich Hertz undertook his experiments from 1887 to 1889 his
object was to demonstrate a theory postulating a medium filling all space,
called the ether, which was structureless, of inconceivable tenuity and yet
solid and possessed of rigidity incomparably greater than that of the
hardest steel. He obtained certain results and the whole world acclaimed
them as an experimental verification of that cherished theory. But in
reality what he observed tended to prove just its fallacy".

Yep, they were all wrong; there is no "ether".

But you are fine. Nothing wrong.
S*

Yeah, we are fine, you are a babbling kook.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.