Old January 4th 11, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Constitution is a building code, not a blueprint

Do you want a google Dingaling/dongle? I DON'T!!! google SUCKS!!!!!!!!
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=300970

I have an old Apple Newton MessagePad II that I bought at Goodwill a few
years ago.Somebody in another newsgroup told me (last week) to go ahead
and put some batteries in and see if it works.I won't do that.I don't
use WiFI.I am not already paying for any WiFi.I won't use any WiFi I am
not paying money to use.If I ever use WiFI, it will be WiFi I pay for.
cuhulin