Old January 5th 11, 05:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default PWA Antenna & Time Travel

On 01/06/2011 01:05 AM, John Smith wrote:
On 1/4/2011 6:35 PM, garrett1415 wrote:
I was interested in constructing a PWA antenna as described he
http://www.radiobanter.com/showthread.php?t=80060

I noticed that the website hosting the main instructions is now out of
service, and I was wonder if anyone could describe to me how to build
such an antenna.

Thanks!

If the page is gone, but existed in the past, on the net, simply use the
"Wayback Machine." Journey back to the date when the page existed and
view it.

You can fine the Wayback Machine he
http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

Good luck in your time travels ...

Regards,
JS

It seems the only people who can actually lose computer data lately is
the Bush White House.