Old January 6th 11, 02:03 AM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

Default HEY ! : When You Are Right : You Are Right [.]

On Jan 5, 5:34*am, D Peter Maus wrote:
On 1/5/11 04:04 , Sheldon Cooper wrote:

On Jan 3, 3:04 am, *wrote:
On Jan 2, 1:17 pm, Sheldon *wrote:

On Dec 28 2010, 5:51 am, *wrote:

"John *wrote in message

... *On 12/27/2010 9:56 PM, RHF wrote:
... IMHO - The USA
should be moving to 85% Gas-A-Hol to reduce
Imported Oil by another 10%. ~ RHF

When anyone speaks of running their, or anothers', food though a gas
tank, you will have to excuse me, but I think FOOL!

Now, if they find a way to use sewage as a base to make alcohol out of,
I will accept that ...

Regards,
JS
Is the shortage of food making Americans fat?

- No, but it is killing Mexicans.

Big Oil Company 'Claims' = Gross Distortion
-a-la- Al Gore the Higher Home Energy Taxes Shillhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/20d0de9e95821baa

- Seems that American corn WAS their food staple.

Big Oil Company 'Numbers' = Lies
-a-la- Al Gore the Carbon Credits Shillhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/20d0de9e95821baa

Here Is The Reality and The Truth :
{The-Other-Half-of-the-Story}
Mexico Produces Enough White Corn Maize
for It's Own Food Eating Needs and Exports
White Corn to the Worldhttp://www.rachellaudan.com/2008/02/corn-maize-in-mexico.html

-but- Mexico does Import from the USA extra
Yellow Corn for 'cheap' Animal Feedhttp://www.rachellaudan.com/2008/02/corn-maize-in-mexico.html
-aka- chicken-scratch
* .
Al Gore Flying Around In His Private Jet Using Up
Countless Gallons of Jet Fuel {imported Oil} and
Causing Massive Starvationhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/20d0de9e95821baa
* .
Al Gore Is A 'Carbon Credits' Eco-Criminal
{Enemy-of-the-Planet}http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...ad5a17cc423a9d
* .
WHY : American Home-Brewed Ethanol
Is Better Than Imported Crude Oilhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/601a41491d4242d7
* Keeping Energy Money In The US Economy versus
Sending Cash Overseas to the Arabs and others...
Jobs + Jobs + Jobs + Jobs + Jobs + Jobs + Jobs
* Creating and Maintain Jobs In The USA For Americans
Jobs + Jobs + Jobs + Jobs + Jobs + Jobs + Jobs
* Better For The Environment {Less Toxins} Then Oil
* .
* .

- - You're citing yourself as your source?

-*Why not. Algore does all the time.

HEY ! : When You Are Right : You Are Right [.]

-and- Then When You Cite Your-Self {ibid} :
You Are Right Again ! ;;-}} ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...8949f8b250fa27
[ The Power of Self-Belief : Trusting Your-Self ]

-actually- Citing My Prior Posts Is About :
STAYING ON [THE "RIGHT"] MESSAGE ! ;;-}}