Old January 7th 11, 01:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Darto Darto is offline

Default Anyone still listening to anything via SW?

I live in Western USA. 24 hours a day I just tune the dial listening
for Australian or NZ accents.
Bingo, its like a 55 years ago again. Sanity!
Sorry for East Coast American listeners, but EU programming sucks.
And if you speak Spanish then the SW bands are still your friend.
Young SWers: Aprendan ustedes hablar espanol !
The latinos will be the last stations to fall.
Or (if you can learn CW), those bands in English aren't corrupted yet
either.