Old January 7th 11, 07:45 PM
bigbirdcbradiooperatoric bigbirdcbradiooperatoric is offline
Junior Member

[quote='bigbirdcbradio40channels[_2_];728428']EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY friday january 7th 2011

on all 40 channels cb radio be aware if you use obscene or profane
language on the cb radio local cb radio operators will be suspended if
there is a incident on the cb radio here in canada and also i will be
contacting industry canada if there is a cb radio complaint not the
Police.I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THE FOUL LANGUAGE ON THE CB RADIO SO THERE
ARE NOW CB RADIO RULES IN MY CB RADIO SHACK. NO MORE ON THE AIR
ARGUMENTS ON THE CB RADIO OR LOCAL BARRIE CB RADIO OPERATORS WILL
SUFFER.THERE IS NO NEED TO THREATEN A LOCAL CB RADIO OPERATOR OR I WILL CONTACT UNCLE GREG

SINCERELY,
Jeff grant
local cb radio operator
INDUSTRY CANADA INSPECTOR