Old January 8th 11, 10:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
dave dave is offline

Default Two Different "K"s : Karabin & Kalashnikov

On 01/09/2011 10:26 AM, RHF wrote:
On Jan 8, 12:53 am, wrote:
- - On 01/09/2011 07:52 AM, RHF wrote:

As I recall there were the Commies, and there was US and Israel, and
there were the unaligned countries and the banana republics and the
colonial remnants. The world was a lot more free than it is today.

The Soviets knew how to deal with fanatics a lot better than we do. I
miss Radio Moscow.