Old January 9th 11, 09:59 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default Kombat; In Biz To Take Names, Numbers, and Kick Arse

Steve Kombat Kramer wrote...

"...and last week I just put up $100K in escrow to the Thai Govt for a
business license...Doing business here is a bitch..."

Looks like our Hero has a new venture, Kendrick Photography, its
obviously up and running...Where's the new studio "Ken" (lol)...What
did that biz license set you back this time...?...)