Old January 10th 11, 01:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default Left-Wing Liberal-Democrats : Using The Shooting of CongresswomanGabrielle Giffords To Incite Violence Against "Right-Wing Demagogues" !

On Jan 10, 2:08 am, Gary wrote:

First : Let Us All Pray for the Best Possible Recovery
for Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords
-and- God's Comfort, Mercy and Blessing to her
Family, Friends and Staff - Amen ~ RHF

Second : Let Us All Pray for the Best Possible Recovery
for All Those Who Were Injured
-and- God's Comfort, Mercy and Blessing to Their
Families and Many Friends - Amen ~ RHF

Third : Let Us All Pray for All Dead; Their Souls
and Their Acceptance Into Heaven and Eternal Rest
-and- God's Comfort, Mercy and Blessing to Their
Families and Many Friends on the Lost of Thier
Loved Ones - Amen ~ RHF

- I see everyone here is following their marching orders
- from Judson Phillips, founder of the Tea Party Nation.

Just looked him up at : http://www.teapartynation.com/

- Phillips has sent out mass emails urging the Tea Party
- supporters to blame liberals for the attack.

OK Found It : Tea Party Nation Founder:
Arizona Shooter 'A Liberal Lunatic'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...n_806489..html

A Message from Judson Phillips : Tea Party Nation
http://radiopatriot.wordpress.com/20...-party-nation/

-but- Markos Moulitsas [Daily Kos] is now Orchestrating
http://www.dailykos.com/
The-Blame-Game Against "Right-Wing Demagogues"
of Anger/Hate/Aggression/Violence for The Liberal Cause
http://www.talk2action.org/story/201...ielle_Giffords
-and- The Left-Wing Political Cadre wearing their Black
Balaclavas; Backpacks and Jack-Boots :
http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/ph...otesters-5.jpg
* Aimed-At-and-Specifically Targeting Sarah Palin !
Hey Markos Will You Rejoice Bathing In Sarah's Blood ?
* Aimed-At-and-Specifically Targeting Glen Beck !
Hey Markos Will You Rejoice Bathing In Glenn's Blood ?
* Aimed-At-and-Specifically Targeting Ann Coulter !
Hey Markos Will You Rejoice Bathing In Ann's Blood ?
* Aimed-At-and-Specifically Targeting Bill O’Reilly !
Hey Markos Will You Rejoice Bathing In Bill's Blood ?
* Aimed-At-and-Specifically Targeting Rush Limbaugh !
Hey Markos Will You Rejoice Bathing In Rush's Blood ?

HEY Markos Moulitsas : What Happens When Your
Left-Wing 'Liberal' Friends Turn On You ?

And Now I Know -oops- Here I Am Saying Blame NO One.
-except- THE ONE LONE CRAZY SHOOTER
-cause- Crazy Can Be Crazy All On It's Own [.]
-wrt- There Ain't No Left-of-C\R\A\Z\Y !
-and- There Ain't No Right-of-C/R/A/Z/Y !
THERE IS JUST C*R*A*Z*Y [.] 100% Pure Crazy.

- "The hard left is going to try and silence the Tea Party movement by
- blaming us for this. Clinton used the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing to
- "blame conservative talk radio, especially Rush Limbaugh" and The
- tactic worked then, backing conservatives off and possibly helping
- ensure a second Clinton term. The left is coming and will hit us
hard
- on this. We need to push back harder with the simple truth.

HEY Judson Phillips : What Happens When Your
Right-Wing 'Conservative' Friends Turn On You Too ?

- The shooter was a liberal lunatic.
- Emphasis on both words."

OK The Shooter Was A CRAZY LUNATIC WACKO MANIAC
-emphasis-on-all-four-capitalized-words-

Yes Clearly The Shooter Had Some CRAZY EXTREME
Right-Wing 'Conservative' {Republican} Ideas/Isms
-rolling-a-round-in-his-messed-up-brain-

Yes Clearly The Shooter Had Some CRAZY EXTREME
Left-Wing 'Liberal' {Democrat} Ideas/Isms
-rolling-a-round-in-his-messed-up-brain-

MEDICAL CHECK-UP ASAP ON THE SHOOTER
Do A Full 'Brain Scan' -cause- Maybe This Crazy
Is Caused By A "Tumor" a/o Brain-Damage :
A Real Physical Illness -not- a Mental Illness.
-now-wouldn't-that-explain-a-lot-

-but- The Shooter was only One of 650K Citizens
Living in the 8th AZ Congress District : So Do We
Condemn All The Citizens of that District -for-
? Right-Wing 'Conservative' {Republican} Ideas/Isms !
? Left-Wing 'Liberal' {Democrat} Ideas/Isms !
? Being CRAZY & EXTREME !
No No No = 650K Times NO* !
* Think-About-It : 1 in 650K is 0.00015%
-So- Do We Allow that Micro Percentage To Define
Freedom of Speech and the Political Discourse in
the USA ? -again-no-no-no-

-but- The Shooter was may be One of 180K Voters
in the 2010 8th AZ Congress District Election : So
Do We Condemn All The Voters of that District -for-
? Right-Wing 'Conservative' {Republican} Ideas/Isms !
? Left-Wing 'Liberal' {Democrat} Ideas/Isms !
? Being CRAZY & EXTREME !
No No No = 180K Times NO* !
* Think-About-It : 1 in 180K is 0.00055%
-So- Do We Allow that Mini Percentage To Define
Freedom of Speech and the Political Discourse in
the USA ? -again-no-no-no-

Jared Lee Loughner The AZ Shooter Was/Is A CRAZY [.]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...7001ab3e470009
He Ain't Right-or-Left : He's Just Plain CRAZY [.]
* Don't Blame The Liberals & Don't Blame The Conservatives
* Blame a Society That Did Not Help Him [.]
* Blame a Public School System That Did Not
Identify His Needs [.]
* Blame a Public Health Care System That Did
Not Help Him and Treat His Illness [.]
* Blame a Public Safety {Police} System That
Did Not Help Him and Protect Us From Him [.]
=WRT= The AZ Shooter Society's Failures Were
Not Political : They Were In The Public Schools;
Public Health Care; and Public Safety.