Old January 10th 11, 11:22 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking,rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default The Constitution is the basis for sound government of the people,by the people and for the people.

On 1/10/2011 3:14 PM, Rocky wrote:
"John wrote in message
On 1/10/2011 2:57 PM, Rocky wrote:

FYI in newsgroup talk the Bully is a Troll and the alleged Class Clown is
Target.

Actually, and quite factually, the word "Troll" is most often used by
someone, towards someone, who disagrees with them ... an improper use, but
none-the-less, the most often way used, in my personal experience.

Think about it, haven't you noticed something similar?

Regards,
JS

You bet I have noticed that and when a bully uses the word Troll you can't
even get the bully to post the definition of the word Troll.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,
extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an
online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of
provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of
otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] -- Wikipedia

There was a poster on misc.transport.trucking a while back that never posted
on topic, his name even had the letters TROLL in it and he was only out to
cause trouble yet I was the only poster that could call him a Troll. I
learned then that there is professional courtesy among Trolls and they will
not call another Troll a Troll.

Rocky

To me, troll and "trouble-causer/name-caller" seem the same ... however,
if the name fits, it is only honesty ... LOL!

Regards,
JS