Old January 11th 11, 09:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default God determines what God is, men don't.

On 1/11/2011 1:11 PM, dave wrote:
On 01/11/2011 12:43 PM, RHF wrote:
On Jan 11, 8:51 am, wrote:
On 01/11/2011 06:03 AM, wrote:

In the window at http://www.devilfinder.com
Principle 3 Unalienable Rights From God
cuhulin

- I have rights I was born with.

'Special-Dave' -ok- Where Is That Written ?

http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/

Actually, God gave us all rights possible. He did temper that with the
Ten Commandments though. But, I don't want to commit adultery, commit
murder, etc., so the Ten Commandments are a given with me -- indeed, I
consider the Ten Commandments MUST BE FOLLOWED just to be a good
neighbor to others!

All these possible rights God gave us with but a single decree ... that
we would have free choice ...

Men, even in churches, don't speak for God. He spoke for himself as
Jesus and though chosen prophets.

Regards,
JS