Old January 11th 11, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Constitution is the basis for sound government of thepeopl...

http://www.devilfinder.com
TV Road Jackson,Mississippi

WJTV's tall tower and broadcasting station is there.I often pass right
by there.It is about a mile and a half South (South is always Best) of
doggy's couch.I wonder if those people over there were 'Gittin out of
Dodge'?

Dick Winters has passed away, Band of Brothers.He was 92 years young.
I watched Band of Brothers (Mel Gibson movie) on TV last night.

Rest in Peace, Dick Winters.
cuhulin