Old January 12th 11, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default God determines what God is, men don't.

I just now Caught him again, old country boy from Edwards knows all
about chainsaws, Show me where that oil drain plug is! (he Broke my
chainsaw!)

He was steppin from his car to his front door.I held a piece of wood
board on my living room window sill and I banged on it with another
piece of wood.POW! POW! POW!
Then I Slap those two pieces of wood together real LOUD.
SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

He and somebody else over there looks over this way.
cuhulin