Old January 12th 11, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
D Peter Maus[_2_] D Peter Maus[_2_] is offline

Default Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords : Ain't No Provision for 'Substitute'US Representatives

On 1/12/11 11:17 , John Smith wrote:
On 1/12/2011 9:07 AM, RHF wrote:

Can Her Husband Be Appointed Her Legal
Guardian by the Court -and- Resign For Her ?

I certainly HOPE NOT, we have no rule by royalty in this country. The
king can't assume the "queens'" duties ... we simply have no "queens."

Actually, that's happened in a number of states, now.

Whatever transpires in the interim, a special election will need to be
held to elect someone to fill her office. However, whether she is brain
dead or not, do you really think anyone will notice a difference? I
mean, other than her family and friends?

Haven't all politicians only been reduced to bad jokes? Since they have
stopped representing the will of the majority, what credibility should
they be granted? NONE, in my book ...

Regards,
JS