Old January 12th 11, 08:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords : She Is Still Alive : Don't

On 1/12/2011 11:55 AM, wrote:

John.

Readers are begining to think your one of RHF sock puppets.

You may want to move to Texas. You know, then you could be a

body guard, or maybe just be close to Alex Jones.

OJ.

I can agree with RHF on some points, on others I strongly disagree. I
am a "Constitutionalist", an independent thinker, in staunch agreement
with the forefathers -- their writing, quotes, etc. I believe we have
the rights granted in the Constitution. I believe the Constitution is
wright, when public servants come to disagreement with the Constitution
they have always been wrong and working to divert the peoples power onto
their puppet masters ...

I believe Alex Jones MOSTLY has it correct.

And, I KNOW 9/11 was an inside job.

If you want to take me gun, I will give it to you ... but you will take
it in pieces, one bullet at a time ...

Regards,
JS