Old January 12th 11, 08:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords : She Is Still Alive : Don'tB...

I spent ten months in Texas, from January 1964 to the morning of October
29, 1964 at Fort Hood, 22nd CML (DS). And I have my DD 214 (Signed by
Authorizing Officer... R.G.Mariano, 1st Lt. WAC) to prove it too.
Texicans.

(tain)

The Stars at night,,,, shine Big and Bright,,,, deep in the Hearrrt,,,,
of Missy Sippy.

Last night, those little specks of that Meteor Shower Shined Big and
Bright.
cuhulin