Old January 14th 11, 01:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default any way to put a mobile antenna on an element

On 1/13/2011 7:49 PM, tom wrote:

Never heard of that before, and I know lots of people who've used them
over the 30+ year period they've been around. Including myself. I'd like
to see pictures. And also know how much power the guy was sending to an
antenna system rated for a specific number of watts.

Sorry, how much power the system was _rated_ for. You stated 50 watts
delivered. Also whether he installed it correctly and tuned it correctly.

tom
K0TAR