Old January 14th 11, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default 'Special-Dave' an "AGENT" of the Obama Regime's Ministry of Disinformation

On 01/13/2011 03:45 PM, RHF wrote:
On Jan 13, 4:52 am, wrote:

-was- FCC, Republicans Team Up to Kill
First Amendment& Free TV

OOPS ! - 'Special-Dave' : Facts are "Facts"
and The Truth is "The Truth"

Hey 'Special-Dave' You Are A Real "BO"er !
-members-of- " BO'ers-R-Us "

Julius Genachowski Is A "Democrat" not a Republican
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Genachowski

Roy, there's a comma in my original post. The comma separates two
different parts of a compound subject. The FCC (3 Dem, 2 Reps) is one
part, Republicans are the other part. I never said "FCC Republicans" you
dolt.