Old January 14th 11, 05:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default The Branch Davidian Massacre : The Waco Siege and Mass Murder of 76Human Beings

On Jan 12, 5:53*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 1/12/2011 4:59 PM, wrote:

http://www.devilfinder.com
Invisible Tanks

I wants to see that James Garner, Tank movie again.It's a real Good
movie.I have seen it a coupla or tree times before.
cuhulin

- You know, when Waco Texas "happened",
- remember the Branch Dividians?

-that's- Davidians with an 'a'

-*I always tough it would be great to see
- Jim Rockford (James Garner) show up
- in his tank and hold off the military force
- from being used on civilians ...
-
- Regards,
- JS

That's the Waco Siege and Mass Murder of 76
Human Beings by Janet Reno & Bill Clinton
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_Siege
* Killing 23 Un-Armed Christian Children
* Killing 34 Un-Armed Christian Women
including 2 who were Pregnant
* Killing 19 ?Armed*? Men

* Against Tanks, Armored Vehicles and Para-Military
Troops of the US Federal Government.
-fyi- SWAT Team Training and above is Para-Military
Training and a group of Para-Military Trained LEOs
is a Para-Military Unit {Team}