Old January 14th 11, 08:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default Targeted-R-Us : Who Stated Putting the Gun-Sight and Bulls-Eye on OurElected Leaders Politicians ?

On Jan 14, 6:42*am, RHF wrote:
On Jan 14, 5:35*am, dave wrote:

On 01/14/2011 05:15 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 1/14/2011 12:39 AM, wrote:

And some people think back of Bill's presidency as 'Great Times' ...
Clinton and his pal Al Gore .

Certainly not "great"...but a hell of a lot better times than W and his
pals Cheney, Rumpot, Wolfowitz, Perle and two fake Trillion dollar wars
we were lied into.

They said Clinton was gonna take away all the guns too. I think fear is
big business. If people are ginning up fear and resentment just to make
money,

- they need to be shot, burned and hung from the Brooklyn Bridge.

Just Say NO To Violence 'Special-Dave'

- Remove the profit motive from war and medicine.

FYI : The US Military Is Already Nationalized :
? Should We Nationalize Doctors and Nurses Too !

REALITY CHECK 'Special-Dave' :
Before Sarah Palin and Before the Tea Party
*.
Who Stated Targeting : Putting the Gun-Sight and
Bulls-Eye on Our Elected Leaders Politicians ?
*.
Liberals Did : To "Target" Prez Bush !http://www.behindthehype.com/wp-cont...ush_target.jpg
-that's- Liberal Political 'Hate' Speech !http://domania.us/Oaccess/LIBS/KILL-...TV-980x735.jpg
*.
Democrats Did : To "Target" Prez Bush !http://robin-wood.com/bush_target.jpg
-that's- Democrat Political Hate Speech !http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4055/...5ee4b804ac.jpg
*.
Progressives Did : To "Target" Prez Bush !http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs29/i/20...oster__Bush_by...
-that's- Progressive Political Hate Speech !http://www.buyweird.com/images/bush_dartboard.jpg
*.
Next-Up : VP Dick Cheney being Targeted by
Liberals, Democrats and Progressives
*.
Followed-By : Senator John McCain being Targeted
by Liberals, Democrats and Progressives
*.
Then-Comes : Sarah Palin being Targeted
by Liberals, Democrats and Progressives
*.
?Q? Who Stated Targeting : Putting the Gun-Sight
and Bulls-Eye on Our Elected Leaders Politicians :
Liberals, Democrats and Progressives Did : That's Who !
*.
Targeted-R-Us & Targets-R-Us
please don't shoot ~ RHF
{ Give Political 'Peace' A Chance }
*.
? Can We All Go Back To "Dunce Caps" !
-wrt- Prez-A-Duntz & VP-A-Duntzhttp://bootnewt.envy.nu/presidunce.jpg
Democr-A-Duntz & Repub-A-Duntzhttp://eehard.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/dunce-778614.jpg
-or- . . . Just Clown-A-Round . . .http://www.skeptically.org/sitebuild...erpictures/bus...
*.
*.

Democrats Inciting Violence Against Republicans
With Bullseye {Target} Map !
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/demmap.jpg