Old January 15th 11, 12:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default 'Special-Dave' an "AGENT" of the Obama Regime's Ministry of Disinformation

On Jan 13, 4:19*pm, dave wrote:
On 01/13/2011 03:45 PM, RHF wrote:

On Jan 13, 4:52 am, *wrote:

-was- FCC, Republicans Team Up to Kill
First Amendment& *Free TV

OOPS ! - 'Special-Dave' : Facts are "Facts"
and The Truth is "The Truth"

Hey *'Special-Dave' You Are A Real "BO"er !
-members-of- " BO'ers-R-Us "

Julius Genachowski Is A "Democrat" not a Republican
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Genachowski

- Roy, there's a comma in my original post. The comma separates two
- different parts of a compound subject. The FCC (3 Dem, 2 Reps) is
one
- part, Republicans are the other part. I never said "FCC Republicans"
you
- dolt.

'Special-Dave',

Yes I Be : dolting-on,,, Dolting-On... DOLTING-ON ! ! !
With Political Facts + Political Truth = Political Reality
-who's-got-the-political-power-

'Special-Dave' Here is a 'Political Reality' Check :
1 - The FCC is Controlled By Three Democrat Votes [60%]
2 - The FCC is an Executive Branch Agency
3 - The Executive Branch is Controlled by Democrats
4 - Prez "BO" {Obama} a Democrat Heads the Executive Branch
5 - The US Senate is Headed and Controlled by Democrats
-versus-
"1" - The Republicans ONLY Head and Control
the US House