Old January 15th 11, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default "Unalienable Rights" -wrt- Endowed-By-Their-Creator = AmericanFreedoms

On 1/15/2011 6:54 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Sigh...

Don't you pay attention, Roy?

1) The "creators of the the Constitution" is not the same as "THE
Creator". There is a (big) distinction between the two. And the OP DID
say the "CREATOR".

I simply don't think most will find it that complicated nor have the
difficulty you have ... I believe I capitalized Creator ...

2) Some here are contending that the "creators of the Constitution" got
this input from the Creator via the Bible.

Fine.
Please quote Book, chapter and verse. Not a complicated request.

Well, they could have gotten directly from God, as you seem to propose
.... however, I favor the bible ... in the times we speak of, a good
education encompassed learning the bible ...

However, unless someone is familiar with some personal writing by the
forefather(s) the exact source where they got their information to place
". . . endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights . . ."
in The Declaration of Independence.

The hair you spilt is simply to thin to attack it with a knife ...

Regards,
JS