Old January 16th 11, 12:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Happy The FCC Is Doing Something With 'Wasted' TV Spectrum - Yes !

On Jan 15, 6:20*am, dave wrote:

- Just answer "yes" or "no"

'Special-Dave' I can't answer Yes -or- No
-cause- Up here in Them-There-Hills : We do not
receive any reliable Over-the-Air TV Signals
-so- It's Pay for Cable TV or Pay for Satellite TV.

But 'if' the Question is about the FCC Selling-Off
un-used 'White Space' in and between the TV
Channels : YES !
-all-in-the-name-of-the-greater-good-
-all-in-the-name-of-progress-

But 'if' the Question is about the FCC Selling-Off
un-used TV Channels : YES !
-all-in-the-name-of-the-greater-good-
-all-in-the-name-of-progress-

''Special-Dave' I am also in-favor of Converting the
Old VHF TV Channels 5 & 6 over to the FM Radio
Band and Expanding the FM Radio Band : TOO !
http://groups.google.com/group/ba.br...6e98129d42d730
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...fe64f666589bc5
http://groups.google.com/group/ba.br...6df0d9974fd7c0
"Expanded" FM Radio Band to cover 76 MHz to
88 MHz to create and additional 60 FM Channels.
-all-in-the-name-of-the-greater-good-
-all-in-the-name-of-progress-
Two (2) TV Channels Become 60 FM Radio Channels.