Old January 16th 11, 05:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default FCC, Republicans Team Up to Kill First Amendment & Free TV

On 11-01-13 08:54 AM, wrote:

A Soldier in Afghanistan said he is listening to Super Talk Mississippi
on the internet.He said he is fighting for a good beer.
cuhulin

Hell of a thing to be murdering and dieing for. I guess they finally
gave up on the unbelievable freedom, justice, truth and beauty bull****
the invasion was originally based on.

Mind you, for some people, a beer is the only reward they need to put a
bullet into a kid's head (after raping them, naturally).

From the talk show:

"Tell me, Private Fisk, how do Afghani anuses compare to those you found
in Iraq?"

"Well, the kids here eat better than in Iraq, so their stool is usually
in the way of a clean penetration...that saddens me because then I have
to put a slug in their little brown craniums. I don't imagine their
onlooking parents and siblings like it much either. So, to answer your
question, the sex WAS better in Iraq. Hell, we could even plan group
rapes a week ahead of time..those were the days."

mike