Old January 17th 11, 12:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
Drooling Idiot Drooling Idiot is offline

Default Targeted-R-Us : Who Stated Putting the Gun-Sight and Bulls-Eye on Our Elected Leaders Politicians ?

RHF wrote:
On Jan 14, 5:35=A0am, dave wrote:
On 01/14/2011 05:15 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 1/14/2011 12:39 AM, wrote:

And some people think back of Bill's presidency as 'Great Times' ...
Clinton and his pal Al Gore .

Certainly not "great"...but a hell of a lot better times than W and
his pals Cheney, Rumpot, Wolfowitz, Perle and two fake Trillion
dollar wars we were lied into.

They said Clinton was gonna take away all the guns too. I think fear is
big business. If people are ginning up fear and resentment just to make
money,

- they need to be shot, burned and hung from the Brooklyn Bridge.

Just Say NO To Violence 'Special-Dave'

- Remove the profit motive from war and medicine.

FYI : The US Military Is Already Nationalized :
? Should We Nationalize Doctors and Nurses Too !

I got news for you, dumb-ass, the US had more "private contractors" in Iraq
than it had soldiers.