Old January 17th 11, 04:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default One VERY KEWL VIDEO!

On Jan 16, 7:59*pm, dave wrote:
On 01/16/2011 04:07 PM, John Smith wrote:

On 1/16/2011 3:56 PM, dave wrote:

Things aren't as they seem? So? When were we not being bull-****ted?
Nobody cares about WTC #7 except a bunch of kooks. The thievery Reagan
started is a much bigger concern. 43,000 factories closed in the past 10
years; that's a scandal.

I would say the United States public servants, from the president on
down, killing 3000+ American citizens is MUCH BIGGER!

The public servants sending your job to china/india barely registers on
that scale ...

Regards,
JS

10 times that many Americans die early every year due to lack of health
care. Your perspective betrays a flawed self.- Hide quoted text -

I'm afraid it is even higher than that...