Old January 17th 11, 05:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default Dead-R-Us : Medical Malfeasance Due to the Administration ofPrescription Drugs in Hospitals

On Jan 16, 8:07*pm, wrote:
On Jan 16, 7:59*pm, dave wrote:

On 01/16/2011 04:07 PM, John Smith wrote:

On 1/16/2011 3:56 PM, dave wrote:

Things aren't as they seem? So? When were we not being bull-****ted?
Nobody cares about WTC #7 except a bunch of kooks. The thievery Reagan
started is a much bigger concern. 43,000 factories closed in the past 10
years; that's a scandal.

I would say the United States public servants, from the president on
down, killing 3000+ American citizens is MUCH BIGGER!

The public servants sending your job to china/india barely registers on
that scale ...

Regards,
JS

10 times that many Americans die early every year due to lack of health
care. Your perspective betrays a flawed self.- Hide quoted text -

I'm afraid it is even higher than that...

Somewhere around a 300+ Hospital Patients DIE
each and every Day : Due to Medical Malfeasance
Due to the Administration of Prescription Drugs
for the simple reasons of : [Rx Mix-Ups]
* Wrong Prescription Drug {Oops!}
* Too Much of the Right Prescription Drug {More Ain't Better}
* Too Little of the Right Prescription Drug {Less Is Worse}
* No Prescription Drug at all {None Can Kill}
Call them all what you will : Mix-Ups; Accidents;
Clerical Errors; Mistakes; simple human error; etc...

UNLESS SOMETHING IS DONE ABOUT THAT :
Obama-CareŠ Will Put More Patients in Hospitals and
on-average More Patients will die each and every day.
NOTE : This is NOT a Condemnation of Obama-CareŠ
-but- It Is a Condemnation of Our Present State of
Hospital Medical Care -wrt- The Administration of
Prescription Drugs in US Hospitals.

Hospital Related {Caused} Deaths are the # 3
Cause of Deaths in the USA : JAMA Vol 284

and as they say that is :
-some-thing-to-think-about- ~ RHF