Old January 17th 11, 09:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Give me liberty or give me death!

On 1/17/2011 12:36 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

Freedom isn't and never has been "safe". We, as a nation, need to stop
being afraid of our own shadows and go back to living life. My
generation dealt with the good possibility of total nuclear annihilation
but didn't cower in underground bunkers for 50 years (though we DID
build them, just in case!) I'd trade the 1 in a million chance of
someone taking me out rather than deal with government intrusion into
every part of my life in the name of "security" that is a pipe dream
anyway.

Gawd I love a woman with good sense!

Whatever has happened, it has "feminized" the males in the USA.

The sissy-boy is the new model for these cowardly, unmanly, girlish
males ... I know you can see it, even if you don't wish to invoke their
wrath with comment ... WINK

And, American Patriots died with the replacing of these sickly
replacements ... a brave man dies a single death, these cowardly
boy-girls will die many ...

Regards,
JS