Old January 17th 11, 09:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Inline Isolators for RFI reduction ?

On 1/17/2011 1:27 PM, dave wrote:
On 01/17/2011 01:15 PM, RHF wrote:

Here is a 1:1 Line Isolator
52 Ohms : Unbalanced Input -to- Unbalanced Output
SO239 -to- SO239 for 1.5 to 55 MHz
http://www.packetradio.com/catalog/i...ucts _id=2234

.
.

hmmmmm

ROFLOL ...

I thought it was bad when I seen those confused by the difference of rf
transformers to baluns/unun (TLTs) ... now we have a third term thrown
in that must mean "Isolation Transformer."

No wonder there is so much confusion out there ... so now we have rf
transformers, baluns, ununs, isolation transformers, transmission line
transformers and auto-transformers all being covered by the term "line
isolator."

It is going to fun watching two separate people talking about "line
isolators" ... ROFLOL

Regards,
JS