Old January 18th 11, 12:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default I'd rather be free than safe

On Jan 17, 2:28*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 1/17/2011 2:11 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

I agree with that, and would extend the thought to include "economic
security" too. Freedom from the rules and exactions of the all-powerful
"authorities" (who only want to help you, of course) is worth almost any
price.

Honor bright,

Kevin Alfred Strom.

- The most frightening words you will ever hear,
- "I am from the government,
- and I am here to help you!"
-
- ROFLOL
-
- Regards,
- JS

Followed by Please We Are Going For A Little Ride !

Followed by Please Roll-Up Your Shirt Sleeve !

Followed by Please Stand In Front of the Wall !

Followed by Please Hand-Over All Your Money !

your government thanks you ;;-}} ~ RHF