Old January 18th 11, 03:53 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
bigbirdcbradio40channelscbradioclub bigbirdcbradio40channelscbradioclub is offline

Default cb radio rules in my cb radio shack

On Jan 2, 11:14*pm, richard wrote:
On Sun, 2 Jan 2011 07:12:43 +0000, bigbirdcbradiooperatoric wrote:
Effective January 2nd 2011
CbRadioRulesCANADA (INDUSTRY CANADA)
1 If I Hear Any LocalCbRadioOperator Use Obscene And Profane
Language, They Will Be Suspended For The Weekend And If It
Happens Again All Local BarrieCbRadioOperators Will Be Kicked
Off TheCbRadioFor Good.IF I HAVE TO REPORT ANYONE TO IC (SWEARING
ON THECBRADIO-CBRADIOCOMPLAINTS)

The complaint department is spear headed by Dr. Au Fook Yew.
Please be sure to address him appropriately and have your forms filled out
in advance, in triplicate, and notarized.

KMAB.
Kiss My Ass, Bitch.

this ****ing hurts my feelings you asshole