Old January 18th 11, 04:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default Dead-R-Us : Prescription Drugs in Hospitals

On Jan 18, 6:00*am, dave wrote:
On 01/18/2011 05:53 AM, RHF wrote:

'Special-Dave' 300 per Day Times 365 Days
Equals 100,000+ Related Deaths a Year
TELL THAT TO THE FAMILIES AND FRIENDS
OF THOSE 100K DEAD HOSPITAL PATIENTS.
* .

- I would like to see that number quoted by someone with some
credibility
- please. Hospitals are hideous places but I don't think they kill
that
- many people just from clerical errors.

OK then Dave do a Web Search for :
Hospital + Prescription + Drug + Deaths

Read & Review around 60 to 80 Links/URLs for :
Hospital + Prescription + Drug + Deaths as I did.

-again- One of the Biggest Factors is the amount
of Un-reporting and Under-Reporting that goes On
-wrt- this Killer Issue.

~ RHF