Old January 18th 11, 10:16 PM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.scuba
Takin & Kanoknuan Takin & Kanoknuan is offline

Default Why the DTS love so much

"joemomma" (another one of Steve 'Kombat' Kramer's grubby little sock
puppets) wrote in message news:

......One cannot overestimate the power of a good rancorous hatred on the
part of the stupid. The stupid have so much more industry and energy to
expend on hating. They build it up like coral insects.
...........— Sylvia Townsend Warner (1893 – 1978)

**We don't hate you Steve! We love you, and we love to laugh at you, to poke
fun at you, to mock you and to heap ridicule on you, as you are without a
doubt one of the most pompous, arrogant, conceited windbags to have ever
posted on Usenet. )

You would do well to remember this Filipino proverb: He who boasts of his
accomplishments will heap ridicule on himself. *grin*

--
"I'm good, I know it, and I have no need for false humility. I'm proud of
who and what I am. And even prouder of what I'm becoming." - Steve 'Kombat'