Old January 19th 11, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default I'd rather be free than safe

On Jan 18, 8:20*am, m II wrote:
On 11-01-17 01:36 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

Freedom isn't and never has been "safe". We, as a nation, need to stop
being afraid of our own shadows and go back to living life. My
generation dealt with the good possibility of total nuclear annihilation
but didn't cower in underground bunkers for 50 years (though we DID
build them, just in case!) I'd trade the 1 in a million chance of
someone taking me out rather than deal with government intrusion into
every part of my life in the name of "security" that is a pipe dream
anyway.

- http://www.ottawasun.com/news/canada.../16903556.html
-
- mike

Well Hello Mike -congratulations- )

You posted something good or bad about Canada )

So now we know that the Canadian Airport Security
Personal are equally Big Over-Zealous @ssHoles as
their American counterparts.

keep the news from canada coming ) ~RHF