Old January 20th 11, 05:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default Tunisia - 12005

On Jan 19, 8:12*pm, sctvguy1 wrote:
dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Tunisia, 12005, heard here at 1655 //9725, in Arabic.

I was fortunate to visit Tunisia in the 70's, making several port calls to
Bizerte.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Is Tobruk in Tunisia? *Seem to think that it was the site of several
British/German/Italian battles. *Maybe Kasserine Pass?

Tobruk is in Lybia. I believe it is not that close to Tunisia- it is
on the eastern border with the Land of Pharaoh/Moses. Kasserine is
Tunisia- right where Erwin showed his best military talent.