Old January 20th 11, 03:19 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave
rigger rigger is offline

Default Are Larbgai and CheesyBob lovers?

On Jan 20, 3:58*am, joemomma wrote:
Any body know why Largai tries to make out the CheesyBob is a good guy?
Are they lovers? He puts a lot a time in to saying good stuff about
CheesyBob and that makes me think the pair of em get it on together.

If they were, does your culture require they be vilified? Here in
the U.S. we're starting to take a lighter view of such things and,
instead look at things such as the rising juvinile crime rate (Lord
knows we've enough of that).

Although I've always supported diversity, on the other hand, it
still annoys me slightly when someone (straight or gay) wants
to always "shake it in my face", you know what I mean? It's
just not that big-a-deal.

dennisr
in nca

Long live the age of reason