Old July 12th 03, 03:59 AM
Bob Miller

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:48:41 -0230, Terry
wrote:

May I insert a practical subject into this news group which
frequently discusses SWRs, the speed of electromagnetic
propagation and other exotica?
Ever see those adverts where a hefty guy wearing construction
Safety Helmet is hanging from one little spot of 'Krazy Glue'
from a steel beam?

I used to work in advertising. Don't believe everything you see :-)

Otherwise, try the web sites for the Wireman, Surplus Sales of
Nebraska or whatever -- they got lots of insulators; the Surplus
folks, in particular, have lots of pretty glass jobs.

Bob
k5qwg