Old January 21st 11, 02:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] hallicrafter@collins.net is offline

Default QSL's received from the DX Bureau (amateur radio)

On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 18:11:54 -0800 (PST), bpnjensen
wrote:

On Jan 20, 11:57*am, wrote:
Received pack of 24 QSL's from the DX bureau including 3 from short
wave listeners in France, Germany and the Netherlands.

Jim(MI)

Nice!

Found one more SWL card from Germany and one from the Czech Republic.
Some of the SWL's have nicer cards than the hams do. One SWL in
Germany is even listed on QRZ.com.

Funny thing - one amateur I used to talk to in Australia has now moved
to the state of Washington - so I can save a bit on postage.

Jim