Old January 21st 11, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default No "Birth Certificate" in the Constitution

On 01/21/2011 03:07 PM, Bob Dobbs wrote:
dave wrote:
On 01/21/2011 11:02 AM, dxAce wrote:

I would certainly hope that any and all self-respecting Amerindian's would
realize that at least within these borders that our_own_nation is The United
States of America.

Wrong. Indian reservations are theoretically sovereign and autonomous.
Little jurisdictions unto themselves where we used to go, as teenagers,
to party all night within sight of the city police, who were powerless
to mess with us.

Nowadays it's gambling.

Check out where the Indian Reservation starts and Phoenix stops:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...76647&t=h&z=14