Old January 22nd 11, 01:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default No "Birth Certificate" in the Constitution

On 1/21/2011 5:30 PM, RHF wrote:

- Seems to me that Indians, born in USA borders,
- are "NATURAL BORN CITIZENS" of America!
- And, fully entitled to run for the office of president.
-
- Regards,
- JS

*IF* These Native Americans were Born On-the-Reservation :
Then 'They' Were Born in Native American Sovereign Territory
and that would be a Matter for the US Courts to Decide
-a-la- Barry Goldwater, John McCain, and others...

~ RHF
.

I don't think it would take a great amount of logic to arrive at the
conclusion, "Hey! Reservations are on American soil!"

Even worse! Indians were the first Americans! ROFLOL

Regards,
JS