Old January 22nd 11, 03:18 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.transport.trucking
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default RUSH LIMBAUGH JOINS RANKS WITH BIRTHERS!

On 1/21/2011 6:41 PM, John Smith wrote:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=254013

Regards,
JS

The future is now very bleak, rush limbaugh will now be accused of
starting a new conspiracy, "NegroidGate!" A race conspiracy against
blacks! And, specifically, black presidents!

Who knows where all these new developments will take us, or in what
direction?

I mean, in one possible scenario, I see joe biden walking into the
presidents office, with FBI AGENTS, and cuffing and hauling out a
screaming ohblahblah ... him yelling, "I AM THE PRESIDENT! I AM THE
PRESIDENT! ... "

The world pauses in awe and wonder ... wondering what shoe will drop next?

Regards,
JS