Old January 22nd 11, 03:44 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.true-crime,sci.skeptic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default KENYA BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR OBAMA PROVES NO NEED TO FIND HAWAIIANONE!

On 1/21/2011 7:38 PM, John Smith wrote:

I thinks the boy likes dick, that be why he keeps goin to the
Caribbean, to
get those young BLACK boys to **** him in that
big ass for money

somebody needs to record the blubber butt moaning as he takes it up
the ass

Oh really? You already looked at ohblahblahs' birth certificate, from
Kenya, and you still wish to appear as a nut? Well, so be it ...

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1295295488

Regards,
JS

Now, we just need confirmation that document, the kenyan birth
certificate is the real thing ... hold your breath!

Regards,
JS