Old January 22nd 11, 04:21 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.true-crime,sci.skeptic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
BDK[_7_] BDK[_7_] is offline

Default KENYA BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR OBAMA PROVES NO NEED TO FIND HAWAIIAN ONE!

In article ,
says...

On 1/21/2011 7:47 PM, GlennR wrote:

hey gomer, we could elect a cabbage from china and it would do a better job
than any of you ignorant, stupid, right wing, cross
eyed, bow legged, inbred, teabaggin ****headed hillbillies,

hell boy, a brussel sprout could have done better than that wind up,
walking, talking, corporate owned, dick sucking bitch from texass, sewer of
the civilized world, the only thing worse would have been one of the
twanging, dick sucking zombies from alabama, west virgina, or kentucky

yall need to stay out of politics and stay in them thar trashy trailers
****ing your sisters

Look, no reason to get upset and loose it son ... it is the law, nothing
personal. Either he fits the Constitutional requirement to be
president, or he does not ... right now, it is not looking good for him
... :-(

Regards,
JS

LOL, you sure do love to swallow the kookery, don't you Johnny. There's
even less evidence of him being born in Kenya than there is for the
"controlled demo" nonsense you're peddling on other groups.

And the only evidence there points to exactly the opposite.

Keep swallowing, and we'll keep laughing.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!