Old January 22nd 11, 04:51 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.true-crime,sci.skeptic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default KENYA BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR OBAMA PROVES NO NEED TO FIND HAWAIIANONE!

On 1/21/2011 8:21 PM, BDK wrote:

LOL, you sure do love to swallow the kookery, don't you Johnny. There's
even less evidence of him being born in Kenya than there is for the
"controlled demo" nonsense you're peddling on other groups.

And the only evidence there points to exactly the opposite.

Keep swallowing, and we'll keep laughing.

Oh, I agree, we need the document(s) examined by independent experts and
after an investigation, and the matter has been vetted, we will know if
biden is president, or not ...

It should be able to all be done rather quickly.

Regards,
JS