Old January 22nd 11, 04:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Liberty Net: January 15, 2011

On 01/22/2011 08:34 AM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

• A “penny post card” is now 28 cents; illustrating how, in the lifetime
of one Liberty Net participant, American currency has lost about 97% of
its value. Since both political parties exist by buying the votes of
special interest groups with debt-money created out of nothing, the
continued destruction of the people’s savings, and our role as
debt-slaves to the banks, will continue until a revolutionary change
takes place. (45 minutes)

If this is an example of how your minds work no thanks. You can still
mail **** for a penny; it just as to be bulk mail, written off by the
corporation, and subsidized by the taxpayers 2 ways; increased First
Class postage, and we have to make up the slack in the general fund for
the corporation's write-off.

This is why the airwaves belong to everyone. If Company X advertises
on Limbaugh and writes-off the commercials as a business expense, and I
have to pay more taxes to make up the difference, I am subsidizing Rush
Limbaugh. Same as tax money for abortions I say!